Udo Matthias drums percussion electronic comp
hutchaba – ich habe bei harald noch nie eine schlechte erfahrung gemacht.!!!!!!!:-) I’ve never had a bad experience with harald!!
- 13 SYROVÝCH
- Bayern 2 Nachtsession
- Ö1 Zeit-Ton
- Onda Sonora
- Radio Centraal
- Radio Gagarin
- Sounds & Emotions
- SWR 2
- Voodoo Jazz
- WDR 3
- Amann Studios
- Arte Sonoro
- Audio Cue Tonlabor
- European Free Improvisation Pages
- The NOW now
- Tonart Hamburg
- Verband für aktuelle Musik Hamburg
- Ubu Web
- Burkhard Beins
- Clare Cooper
- Dietrich Eichmann
- Alessandra Eramo
- Thomas Gerwin
- Frank Gratkowski
- Annette Krebs
- Joëlle Léandre
- Gunnar Lettow
- Heiner Metzger
- Sylvia Necker
- The Necks
- Christoph Reimann
- Michael Renkel
- Birgit Ulher
- Michael Vorfeld
- Christian Wolfarth
- Absinth Records
- Another Timbre
- Conspiracy Records
- Corvo Records
- Creative Sources
- Free Elephant
- Generate Records
- HatHut Records
- Intakt Records
- JazzHaus Musik
- Leo Records
- Locust Music
- Nur Nicht Nur
- Sound Implant
- Valeot Records
- Watt XtraWatt
Links zu Free improvisation
- Avantart free and new music including Peter Kowald, Ned Rothenberg, Dror Feiler, Sergej Kuryokhin, Jim Meneses and Sainkho Namtchylak
- Peter J.A. van Bergen
- Sean Bergin
- Anthony Braxton
- Willem Breuker Kollektief pages
- Michiel Braam pages
- Eugene Chadbourne’s House of Chadula
- Bill Dixon
- Joe Gallivan
- Phil Gelb
- Gunter Hampel and Birth Records
- Alfred Harth
- Ken Hyder
- Keizo Inoue
- Italian Jazz Musicians, including Mario Schiano
- Henry Kaiser
- Zlatko Kaucic
- Steve Lacy, Senators Pages
- Paal Nilssen-Love
- Machine for Making Sense
- Mark O’Leary
- Ned Rothenberg
- Sun Ra
- John Tchicai
- The Improvisor magazine Web pages
- Jazz Word
- Musicworks ‚The journal of sound exploration‘
- Paris Transatlantic
- Point of departure: an online music journal
- The Wire
- The Wire Index
Labels not represented on the Independent labels page.
- AUM Fidelity
- Birth Records (Gunter Hampel)
- BVHAAST pages
- Knitting Factory web page
- Nine Winds Records
Distributors and retailers
- The Cadence Building Web
- Emanuele Pinotti: list of free jazz and improvised music LPs for auction/sale
- Mole Jazz
- Verge distribution, Canada
Organisations, venues and other improvised sites
- Anorak, Berlin
- Beanbender’s, a venue for improvised music in Berkeley
- Berlin’s experimental music scene
- Bimhuis, Amsterdam
- Dodorama, Rotterdam
- FRIM, Swedish Free Music Organisation
- Improvised Music from Japan
- INfIM, International Institute For Improvisation
- Intuitive Music: Danish site with full-text articles, Quotation of the Month and more
- La Flibuste, France
- LOOS Foundation (or Ensemble)
- New music tour page
- The Shed, North Yorkshire: unique live-art events featuring free improvisers
- Skraep, Copenhagen
- The Vortex, London
- WIM Bern
- The World Wide Jazz Web, providing information about clubs, programs across Europe specialising in contemporary jazz/improvisation.
- xtempor, a pay per track digital download site dedicated to improvised non repertoire music.
More general jazz links
Mein erster Favorit neben John Coltrane und Gil Evans
|und wer spielt die drums??|
Deep in the African jungle, a safari was camped for the night. In the darkness, distant drums began a relentless throbbing that continued until dawn. The safari members were disturbed, but the guide reassured them: „Drums good. When drums stop, very bad.“ Every night the drumming continued, and every night the guide reiterated, „Drums good. When drums stop, VERY bad.“ This continues for several days until one morning the drumming suddenly stops and all the natives panic and run screaming. The man asks the guide what’s the matter? The guide looking very frightened says: „When drums stop, VERY, VERY bad,“ he said. „Why is it bad?“ asked a member of the safari. „Because when drums stop, bass solo begin!“
How do you tell if the stage is level?
The drummer is drooling from both sides of his mouth.
How can you tell a drummer’s at the door?
The knocking speeds up.
What’s the last thing a drummer says in a band?
„Hey, how about we try one of my songs?“
An Indian chief and a cavalry captain climb to the top of a tall hill and look out upon the entire Indian tribe. The captain says worriedly, „I don’t like the sound of those drums.“ The chief says, „I know. It’s not our regular drummer.“
What do you call a drummer that breaks up with his girlfriend?
What do Ginger Baker and black coffee have in common?
They both suck without Cream.
How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?
Five: One to screw the bulb in, and four to talk about how much better
Neil Peart could’ve done it.
An amateur drummer died and went to heaven. He was waiting outside the pearly gates when he heard the most incredible fast and furious drumming coming from within. Immediately he recognized the playing and rushed to ask St. Peter if that was Buddy Rich playing drums inside the gates. St. Peter responded: „No, that’s God. He just thinks he’s Buddy Rich.“
How do you get a drummer off of your porch?
Pay him 10 bucks for the pizza.
Why didn’t the Little Drummer Boy get into heaven?
Because he woke up the baby, for Christ’s sake!
What do you call a drummer with half a brain?
What does a drummer use for contraception?
What do you say to a drummer in a three-piece suit?
„Will the defendant please rise?“
„Hey buddy, how late does the band play?“
„Oh, about half a beat behind the drummer.“
Hey, did you hear about the drummer who finished high school?
Why do guitarists put drumsticks on the dash of their car?
So they can park in the handicapped spot.
How is a drum solo like a sneeze?
You know it’s coming, but there’s nothing you can do about it.
What’s the first thing a drummer says when he moves to LA?
„Would you like fries with that, sir?
What is the difference between a drummer and a savings bond?
One will mature and make money.
Why do drummers have lots of kids?
They’re not too good at the Rhythm Method.
What do you do if you accidentally run over a drummer?
What did the drummer say to the band leader?
„Do you want me to play too fast or too slow?“